Olympia Bay was born in Despotiko Ioannina, she lives and creates in Heraklion, Crete.
Her great love for painting, from her childhood, has led her to express herself through art.
She is a member of the Group for Unesco Arts and Sciences of Greece.
She studied in well-known painting ateliers close to recognized Greek and Foreign Painting masters.
She has performed several solo exhibitions and has taken part in many group exhibitions in Greece and abroad, with highly praised comments from well-known art historians.
She was a finalist candidate for the Global Art Awards Contest on 17th of November 2017 at the Armani Hotel Dubai.
- Atelier of Art, Barbara Daling.
- Painting Workshop , Anastasia Suzana – Souvle.
- Atelier of Art, in Heraklion Crete, Renate Georgantopoulou – Crevaux.
- School of Painting by Giorgos Th. Georgiadis in Heraklion, Crete.
- Art Workshop A3, Manolis Apostolakis Art Gallery in Heraklion, Crete
- Individual Painting Exhibition for the event of the Union of Crete, organized by Palso Heraklion Crete, on 19th of October 2013.
- “Form in the Dreams” in Vasiliki Agios Markos Municipal Art Gallery, Heraklion Crete, December 2013.
- “Insight of the Inside” at Blue Palace Luxury Collection Resort and Spa in Elounda Crete, July 2014.
- “Forming Dreams” EL Gallery in Thessaloniki from 16th of March until 15th of April 2016.
(some of them)
- » Color Journey» Painting exhibition devoted to the painter Giorgos Th. Georgiadis in Vasiliki Agios Markos Municipal Art Gallery, June 2013, Heraklion, Crete.
- «Brushes of Soul» Painting Exhibition , Kornaria, August 2013, Municipality of Sitia.
- Dominique Theotokopoulos El Greco Painting Festival, August 2013.
- At the 2nd International Symposium on Hellenism. «The Technology of the Greeks and its Course in Time». Chamber of Commerce of Heraklion.20-22 September 2013.
- Dominic Theotokopoulos the 400 years since the death of El Greco, a visual exhibition by contemporary Greek and Italian artists, 23 June 2014, Bologna.
- «Knowledge & Philosophy» Cultural Center of the City of Athens «Kostas Kavafis» Hall 5th -7th of October 2015. Art Exhibitions in the context of the collaboration of the Unesco Group of Arts and Sciences of Greece with the 6th World Philosophical Forum.
- «Les Hommes De La Mediterranee» Gallery Linda Farrell Paris, 7th-13th of November 2016.
- «Minoan Civilization & Monuments of Crete» Vasiliki Agios Markos Municipal Art Gallery 15th-23rd of November 2017.
- “Melissa in Cretomycenaean culture” Vasiliki Agios Markos Municipal Art Gallery, 12th- 23rd of May 2018.
Her paintings are found not only in Greek but also in Foreign private collections and in public places as well, such as:
- Municipal Gallery of Heraklion, Crete.
- Municipal Gallery of Malevizi, Heraklion, Crete.
Her art has been published in the local and Athenian press by the Society for the Study of Ancient Greek Mythology and the Archives of Culture.